Wondering what Carol & Michelle have been up to lately? Want to see if we caught you in a picture from one of our shows or events? Click here!
Get In Touch with the Taste Buds
We love callers! To join us on the air, call 866-823-1077 every Sunday from 10:00am-12:00pm!
Just like a trusted friend, you can count on these local celebrities to visit with you for lunch over the radio every week.
Meet Our Sponsors
With the help of our generous sponsors, Carol and Michelle bring food and fun to you every Sunday morning from 10am until 12pm.
Bangin Good Shrimp
Cook Time: ~10 minutes
Author: Gina Homolka, Skinny Taste
Recipe Type: Seafood
- 5 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha (to taste)
- 1 lb large shrimp, shelled and deveined (weight after peeled)
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 4 tbsp scallions, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, Thai sweet chili sauce and Sriracha. Set aside.
- Combine lettuce and cabbage and divide between four plates. Set aside.
- Coat shrimp with cornstarch, mixing well with your hands.
- Heat a large skillet or wok on high heat, when hot add oil. When oil is hot add the shrimp to hot pan and cook tossing a few times until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove from pan and combine with the sauce coating well.
- Place shrimp on lettuce and top with scallions.