Wondering what Carol & Michelle have been up to lately? Want to see if we caught you in a picture from one of our shows or events? Click here!
Get In Touch with the Taste Buds
We love callers! To join us on the air, call 866-823-1077 every Sunday from 10:00am-12:00pm!
Just like a trusted friend, you can count on these local celebrities to visit with you for lunch over the radio every week.
Meet Our Sponsors
With the help of our generous sponsors, Carol and Michelle bring food and fun to you every Sunday morning from 10am until 12pm.
Cream of Tomato Soup
Author: Chef Patrick Hall
Recipe Type: Soup
- 3 cups of crushed tomato
- 1/2 cup of onion diced
- 3 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 1 cup of chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon of thyme chopped
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of Canola Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of bread flour or all purpose
- 1/2 cup of water
- You might not need all of your white wash to reach desired consistency of your soup.
- In a soup pan heat your oil.
- Add your onions and garlic turn heat down and sweat.
- Add your white wine and reduce by half.
- Add your stock.
- Add your thyme and sugar.
- Simmer mixture for 15 min.
- Thicken with your white wash. (Do not over thicken like pudding but just enough to coat the back of a spoon.)
- Finish with heavy cream.
- Season with salt and pepper.