Wondering what Carol & Michelle have been up to lately? Want to see if we caught you in a picture from one of our shows or events? Click here!
Get In Touch with the Taste Buds
We love callers! To join us on the air, call 866-823-1077 every Sunday from 10:00am-12:00pm!
Just like a trusted friend, you can count on these local celebrities to visit with you for lunch over the radio every week.
Meet Our Sponsors
With the help of our generous sponsors, Carol and Michelle bring food and fun to you every Sunday morning from 10am until 12pm.
Mason Jar Salad Recipe: Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato, Pasta and Spinach
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Author: Organize Yourself Skinny
Recipe Type: Salad
- 10 tablespoons balsamic vinegar dressing
- 1 quart grape tomatoes
- 10 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 2 cups dry whole grain pasta, cooked
- 10 cups baby spinach
- 5 quart size mason jars
- Divide ingredients evenly in mason jars starting with dressing, then tomatoes, mozzarella, pasta and ending with spinach. Place lid on jar and close tight.
- Shake jar to coat dressing and pour into bowl to eat.
Make Ahead Instructions: these salads can be made ahead of time and will last 5-7 days in the refrigerator.
Serving size: 1 mason jar