Wondering what Carol & Michelle have been up to lately? Want to see if we caught you in a picture from one of our shows or events? Click here!
Get In Touch with the Taste Buds
We love callers! To join us on the air, call 866-823-1077 every Sunday from 10:00am-12:00pm!
Just like a trusted friend, you can count on these local celebrities to visit with you for lunch over the radio every week.
Meet Our Sponsors
With the help of our generous sponsors, Carol and Michelle bring food and fun to you every Sunday morning from 10am until 12pm.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes, not including chilling time!
Author: Donna Earl Johnson, Donna's Deelites
Recipe Type: Salad
- 4 cups of Parsley, I used the curly parsley
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 cup of Donna's Deelites roasted Indian style chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grape seed oil (can substitute olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 cloves of garlic/ yes my breath was hot/ with the onions and garlic / got dirty funky mouth cleaning up with orbits /keep it moving
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- Starting by blending all ingredients from lemon juice to water in my Ninja, aka blender. Chill this mixture in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- In a salad bowl, add parsley, tomatoes, onion, jalapeno pepper and chickpeas.
- Pour chilled dressing over your assembled salad and, if desired, sprinkle some smoke paprika for color.
- Serve with pita chips or pita bread.