Wondering what Carol & Michelle have been up to lately? Want to see if we caught you in a picture from one of our shows or events? Click here!
Get In Touch with the Taste Buds
We love callers! To join us on the air, call 866-823-1077 every Sunday from 10:00am-12:00pm!
Just like a trusted friend, you can count on these local celebrities to visit with you for lunch over the radio every week.
Meet Our Sponsors
With the help of our generous sponsors, Carol and Michelle bring food and fun to you every Sunday morning from 10am until 12pm.
Author: Chef Patrick Hall
Recipe Type: Soup
- 1/2 cup onion diced.
- 1/2 cup celery Diced
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of Chardonnay
- 2 teaspoons of thyme
- 12oz of corn kernels
- 2-12oz cans of cream corn
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- 10 ounces of bacon, cooked and chopped fine
- 2 cups of New potatoes, small dice
- 2 cup of heavy cream
- 2 ounces of Canola Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of bread flour or all purpose
- 1/2 cup of water
- Heat the oil in a soup pan.
- Add your onions and celery and turn heat down to sweat.
- Add your garlic.
- Add your bacon.
- Cook mixture for 5 minutes until onions are translucent.
- Add your wine.
- Reduce wine by half.
- Add your potatoes.
- Add your chicken stock.
- Add your corn and cream corn.
- Once potatoes are fork tender, mix together your flour and water to make your white wash. (white was should be the consistency of pancake batter, if too thick add small amounts of water until consistence is reached).
- While simmering slowly add your white wash until thickened. (not over thick like pudding but just enough to coat the back of a spoon.)
- Finish your chowder with heavy cream.
- Season with salt and pepper.