Wondering what Carol & Michelle have been up to lately? Want to see if we caught you in a picture from one of our shows or events? Click here!
Get In Touch with the Taste Buds
We love callers! To join us on the air, call 866-823-1077 every Sunday from 10:00am-12:00pm!
Just like a trusted friend, you can count on these local celebrities to visit with you for lunch over the radio every week.
Meet Our Sponsors
With the help of our generous sponsors, Carol and Michelle bring food and fun to you every Sunday morning from 10am until 12pm.
Roasted Indian Style Chickpeas
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
Author: Donna Earl Johnson, Donna's Deelites
Recipe Type: Fun Foodie Ingredient
- 16 oz can chickpeas
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala spice mix – check the Indian section of your local farmers market!
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse chickpeas in a colander and let excess water dry.
- Once dry, place chickpeas on a foil-lined cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, mix olive oil and honey, then pour over chickpeas.
- Sprinkle gram masala spice and sea salt over drizzled chickpeas.
- Bake chickpeas for 20 minutes in 400 degree oven, then let them cool on the cookie sheet.
- Store in fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Although we like to sprinkle these delicious chickpeas into all sorts of recipes, we have a coordinating recipe for PYT Salad.